NOTE: In order to be considered for this position all candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver and be available on a full-time basis.
Web Developers / WordPress Developers are responsible for the creation, execution, and completion of the client's business website. Strong WordPress knowledge including building custom themes, custom templates, custom functionalities and custom plugins is required. Must be able write and maintain clean code.
- Develop responsive websites that are cross browser and cross device compatible
- Manage and update websites on an ongoing basis including content, images, new pages and fixing bugs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Adhere to project hours requirements and timelines and tracking all time appropriately
- Implement SEO strategies and technical updates
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or Web Development Certification w/ experience
- 1+ years’ experience in WordPress and web development or related field
- Proven knowledge of web technologies such as Bootstrap , UIKit, LESS, PHP, jQuery
- Extensive experience with Advanced Custom Fields is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design and development best practices
Basic server interaction
Must have basic knowledge of the Linux eco system
- AWS experience is a plus
Must be able to stand up WordPress site including:
Creating and configuring a MySQL database
Solid understanding of initial WordPress setup and configuration is required
A history of writing code that is clean, understandable, cross browser and cross device compatible. Must be able to submit code samples on request.
- Experience with WordPress theme builders such as YOOTheme PRO, Divi, Themefy is a plus.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector
- Excellent Photoshop skills with a precise eye for pixel perfect designs and layouts
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and strategies a plus
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have experience working as part of a team.
- Must be proactive and outgoing and quick to learn and problem solve.
ABOUT NATIVE RANK
Native Rank, Inc. is a full-service search and advertising solution for marketing agencies, non-profits, and small to large businesses. We provide solutions for organic search, pay-per-click advertising, website development, business directory and map listings, and social media. Our services deliver an increase in online visibility and exposure necessary to compete in the thriving digital marketplace.
At Native Rank, Inc it is our goal to create a fun, hardworking, extremely challenging and very rewarding environment. We are dedicated to being a leader in digital marketing and seek passionate, hardworking individuals to accomplish this. We love what we do and our expectations are high. It is our expectation to outperform every day.
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Performance-based raises.
- Open, collaborative work environment in Denver Downtown
- Professional development opportunities.