Site Retargeting & Remarketing Advertising Services
Have you ever wondered how ads seem to follow you once you have visited a website, clicked on an ad, or showed interest in a product? Well that is the ability of site retargeting, also known as remarketing. Native Rank works with many of our clients to create a retargeting (remarketing) strategy that drives results. Native Rank has proven data and results if you remarket to someone that is interested in your product or service, with a percentage coming back to buy your product or service. Native Rank takes pride in working with our clients to find a winning formula that meets their goals and produces real results that are measured and tracked. Native Rank’s reporting platform and intelligence engine provides our clients real-time performance, visibility and transparency of their retargeting (remarketing) campaigns.
What is Site Retargeting (Remarketing)?
Retargeting allows you to show ads to people who’ve previously visited your website, used your mobile app, or provided their email address. When visitors leave your website without purchasing, for example, remarketing helps you re-engage them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, use mobile apps, or search.
Benefits of Site Retargeting (Remarketing)
Whether you’re looking to drive sales, generate new business, increase registrations, or build awareness of your brand, site retargeting (remarketing) should be a strategic component of your advertising efforts. It can drive a greater return on investment (ROI) for all types of advertisers.
- Access and exposure to people when they’re most likely to buy: You have the ability to reach people after they’ve interacted with your business. This could be when they’re searching for your product, visiting other websites, or using mobile apps. Google site retargeting (remarketing) provides timely touch points to drive your consumers back to your website or app when they’re most engaged.
- Tailor ads to your potential customer interests: Ads can be tailored to retarget (remarket) potential customer interests. For example, you can create a “Shopping Cart Abandonment” list to show ads to the people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete the transaction.
- Re-engage potential customers that previously visited your website: A consumer that is searching and visiting several websites for like products and services; site retargeting gives you the ability to follow them with an ad as they visit other websites giving you the ability to re-engage them before they buy or purchase from one of your competitors.
- Native Rank’s Reporting Platform: Our Reporting platform and intelligence engine provides our clients with real-time access and insights into their retargeting campaigns and performance.
- The Different Types of Site Retargeting (Remarketing)
- Standard & Dynamic Site Retargeting (Remarketing): Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or visited your mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSAs): Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for the same product or service on Google after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube or browse Google Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing: Using customer match, you can upload a list of email addresses that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into their Google account or YouTube, you can show them ads.
Native Rank’s Site Retargeting Solution
Site retargeting for your website allows Native Rank to customize your display ads for people who previously visited your website, and tailor ads to these visitors when they’re visiting other websites and social media channels. Additional or separate advertising budgets are recommended for site retargeting.
Site Retargeting Management & Optimization
Native Rank’s digital team will build and create ads to re-engage consumers that previously visited your website without purchasing or signing up for your services. Further optimization of your ad campaigns will be conducted to increase conversions and overall performance.
Site Retargeting Reporting & Support
- Site retargeting will be included and reported in the display advertising campaigns.
- Native Rank’s reporting dashboard gives you access to performance and reporting in real-time.
- Native Rank’s digital team will also send a monthly summary report on performance.
- Our digital team is always available by email or phone for any questions or support.