Search engines are the largest and most powerful consumer marketplaces in the world. It’s a place where millions of consumers search every day for local services and products. Search engine marketing (SEM) is one of the fastest ways to grow your business. SEM allows you to be competitive within search engines, giving you the chance to win more customers over your competition. Whether you are looking to drive more traffic to your website, generate more sales, leads and appointments, increase your phone calls, or drive more consumers into your location, search engine marketing can accomplish it all.
Search Engine Marketing is also known as:
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
SEM is a form of digital marketing that involves the promotion of websites or landing pages by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERP), primarily through paid advertising.
PPC stands for pay-per-click, which is a model of digital marketing in which advertisers/businesses pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your website or landing pages to obtain new and potential customers.
AdWords (Google AdWords)
Google AdWords is Google’s advertising platform in which advertisers can bid on certain keywords for their ads to appear in Google search results. Google AdWords, also gives you the ability to advertise in many different areas, ways and places, but it is most commonly known for Search Engine Advertising.
Problems working with other agencies:
When it comes to paid search advertising, it is important to work with an agency that is credible and is 100% transparent in spend, management fees, and reporting. Below are some of the previous challenges that some of our clients had to deal with before working with Native Rank.
- Agencies simply spending your budgets so they can get their management fee
- Agencies that include their management fee as part of the budget so clients do not know the difference between management fee and spend
- Agencies focused on low quality and expensive clicks
- Agencies that do not focus on highly relevant ads or keywords
- Agencies that are not targeting the right ad placements or geographical areas
- Agencies not focused on conversions & ROI
- Agencies not focused on impression share and missed opportunities
- Agencies that are not 100% transparent in their reporting
Benefits of working with Native Rank
Native Rank is dedicated to every one of our client’s success. Through understanding their goals, needs and opportunities, Native Rank will create a strategy that will make them competitive in paid search and produce measured results to meet their goals.
- Client Focused
- Conversion Focused
- ROI Focused
- Understanding Client Goals
- Data Analysis & Discovery
- Paid Search Strategy
- Relevant Targeting & Keywords
- Short & Long-Tail Keyword Utilization
- Account Health Monitoring
- Quality Score Monitoring
- Click-Through-Rate Optimization
- Impression Share Optimization
- Ad Position & Ad Placement Optimization
- Missed Opportunities
- 100% Transparent Reporting
Native Rank’s Search Distribution Channels
Native Rank usually starts with Google AdWords and then builds into other channels based on opportunities, budgets and client goals.
- Google Search Network (Google AdWords)
- Google Local Search & Maps
- Google AdWords Express
- Google Shopping Network (Product Listings Ads)
- Bing Search Network (Bing Ad Center)
- Yahoo Search Network (Yahoo Search)
Native Rank’s Search Targeting Capabilities
Based on the client’s paid search strategy, Native Rank has multiple options in targeting to ensure our client’s needs are met through the most effective placements and return on their paid search ads.
- Keyword Targeting
- Device Targeting (mobile & desktop)
- Language Targeting
- Audience Targeting
- Topic/Contextual Targeting
- Time & Day Targeting
- Place & Interest Targeting
- Demographic Targeting
- Location Targeting
- By Radius
- By Area
- By Zip Code
- By City
- By State
- By Region
- By Country
Google Premier Partner
Native Rank is a certified Google Premier Partner, Google Channel Partner, and Google Strategic Partner, and recipient of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Google Partners All-Star award.
Bing & Yahoo Paid Search Partner
Native Rank’s Search Engine Marketing Experts
Native Rank’s search engine marketing experts are solely focused on spending budgets based on conversions. This rare breed of highly talented and experienced Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified professionals have earned the highest honor from Google as one of their very few Google Channel Partners. Native Rank’s search engine marketing experts also have individual certifications from Bing and Yahoo, along with Native Rank having certified partnerships with both.
Native Rank clients range from small businesses, national companies, international companies, enterprise clients, franchises, multi-location, e-commerce, agencies, marketing groups, co-op programs, and non-profit organizations. Our team prides itself in being able to work in any vertical to create success. At Native Rank, we believe in educating our clients on their strategy, competitors, and performance data. With our real-time reporting dashboard focused on transparency, visibility, conversions, and ROI, our clients are able to review and measure results that affect their business on a daily basis.